- RTI reveals expenditure/organizational details of the 3rd Annual IGF Meeting held at Hyderabad April 12, 2014 The Tunis Agenda envisaged convening the Internet Governance Forum (IGF) as a multi-stakeholder platform to discuss public policy issues related to key elements of Internet governance. To understand more about the processes related to hosting ...
- DEITY provides list of sites blocked in 2013, but withholds orders! March 27, 2014 Sri.Kapil Sibal, Hon’ble Minister of Communications & Information Technology informed the Lok Sabha on Dec 11, 2013 that the Government has asked social networking sites to block 1208 web addresses or URLs in 2013 to ...
- Supreme Court and The IT Act February 20, 2014 Since its introduction back in October 2000, the Information Technology Act has proved to be a highly controversial piece of legislation. In its thirteen-odd years of operation, the Act has managed to draw considerable criticism ...
SFLC.in In News
- Citizen Journalist Show, CNN IBN – 16th July 2013 July 16, 2013 On 16th June 2013, Prasanth and Surendran from SFLC.IN participated in a Google Hangout on the topic of Online Privacy.
- The Social Network, NDTV, 16th July 2013 July 16, 2013 Prasanth Sugathan, Senior Counsel at SFLC.IN appeared on a talk show on Section 66A of the IT Act