- Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 – An Analysis July 24, 2014 The Government notified the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules in April 2011 prescribing guidelines for the intermediaries. However these Rules raise serious concerns since neither the service providers nor the end users are able to ...
- Invitation : Release of Report on IT (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules July 17, 2014 Intermediaries like Internet Service Providers and social networking sites were provided safe harbour protection from liability arising out of user generated content by an amendment to Section 79 of the Information Technology Act, 2000 enacted ...
- India To Ban Internet Porn? June 28, 2014 While the ubiquitous presence of pornographic content on the internet is just another fact of life to the average internet user, two petitions that seek to restrict internet porn in India have been steadily gaining ...
SFLC.in In News
- Citizen Journalist Show, CNN IBN – 16th July 2013 July 16, 2013 On 16th June 2013, Prasanth and Surendran from SFLC.IN participated in a Google Hangout on the topic of Online Privacy.
- The Social Network, NDTV, 16th July 2013 July 16, 2013 Prasanth Sugathan, Senior Counsel at SFLC.IN appeared on a talk show on Section 66A of the IT Act