SFLC.in is inviting applications for the post of Communications Associate at our office in New Delhi, India (Hybrid).
As a communications Associate, you will be working with the Communications team to support the development of communications and multimedia materials. You will provide vital support in identifying, generating, and disseminating messaging, stories, and insight from practitioners and team counterparts for a variety of external and internal platforms. Candidates who can handle various communication tasks with finesse and demonstrated curiosity are encouraged to apply.
- Building SFLC.in’s brand by elevating the stories of our campaigns, petition starters and users to mass media audiences across India.
- Cultivate and manage active relations with relevant national and international media outlets for SFLC.in’s outreach;
- Generate media visibility (print, television, and online) for SFLC.in and its team members;
- Develop strategies aimed at creating awareness, generating interest in SFLC.in’s initiatives and activities;
- Develop and Drive SFLC.in’s communications and media campaigning and create communication materials like newsletters, blogs, press releases and similar marketing materials in order to promote the organisation’s work.
- Execute campaigns related to issues of public interest;
- Grow SFLC.in’s social media reach and influence, and ensure all its channels are leveraged for impact on the campaigns started on the platform.
Experience and Qualifications
Masters/Bachelor degree in communications, marketing, public relations, or other related fields;
Outstanding English writing and communication skills along with excellent grammar and proofreading habits;
Strong interpersonal skills to coordinate and conduct global communications activities;
Knowledge and understanding of communications practices, tools and techniques on social media is desirable.
Location: Jangpura Extension, New Delhi, India (Hybrid)
Interested candidates are requested to forward their applications with a cover letter, statement of intent, and resume in free document format (.pdf or .odt) ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line - "Application for Communications Associate".
SFLC.in believes in equality and opportunity for all. We consider all qualifying applications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
It will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and be at par with industry standards.
The last date of accepting application is October 30, 2022. Late applicants will not be considered.
For any further information regarding the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.